- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Minced zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 6 small zucchini (2 ½ lbs.)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons thinly sliced basil
- Preheat grill to medium high. Brush grill grate with oil
- Whisk together 2 Tablespoons oil, Dijon mustard, lemon zest and lemon juice for the vinaigrette in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Quarter each zucchini lengthwise. Toss with 1 Tablespoon oil in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill zucchini quarters, covered, on one side until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes. Flip wedges and grill an additional 1-2 minutes. Remove zucchini from grill. Cut each quarter in half crosswise; return to bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over zucchini. Add toasted pine nuts, feta and basil; toss to coat. Serve warm.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes