This is Rebecca’s recipe. When she was visiting I prepared a baked tenderloin and at her suggestion we had this dish as a side. It is a perfect accompaniment because the cooking times in the oven coincide – besides, it went really well with the rest of the meal.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- A head of broccoli
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- aluminum foil
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into small florets.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Coat the baking sheet with the olive oil.
- Arrange the broccoli on the sheet, sprinkle with minced garlic and salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan with a sheet of foil tucking the edges.
- Bake for 12 minutes.