This are supposedly less fattening, but they taste really rich. When transferring batter to the pan, wet fingertips and then press batter into the pan.
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¾ cups packed brown sugar
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, make a foil sling by layering 2 layers of aluminum foil perpendicular to each other. Press foil against edges and spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- Whisk flour, salt and baking soda together in a small bowl.
- Whisk brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and vinegar together in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture and chocolate chips with a rubber spatula until just combined.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and smooth top. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with a few crumbs attached, 20-25 minutes.
- Transfer blondies to cooling rack by picking up foil sling. Slice into bars and serve.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Cooking Temp: 350°