This Caesar salad dressing does not include the raw egg! Click HERE to go to the recipe for Kale Caesar Salad on this blog which uses this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 or 8 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Ground pepper
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Put first 6 ingredients in the food processor and process until it makes a paste.
- Between each addition, fold in dressing with a small spatula.
- Add the lemon juice & process.
- Add the olive oil & process.
- Add the grated parmesan & process.